Friday, November 2, 2018 - Sunday, November 4, 2018
1. Participants will demonstrate knowledge of the functions of each lobe of the brain and how they can be used in concussion/post concussion syndrome management and sports vision training.
2. Participants will describe the 5 categories of head injury and what lobes of the brain they are relayed back to.
3. Participants will demonstrate knowledge of Vestibular Oculo-Motor Skills (VOMS) and how to pair them with proprioceptive exercises.
4. Participants will apply skills to management of concussion, post concussion syndrome, and sports vision training.
5. Participants will describe how CranioSacral Therapy influences recovery.
6. Participants will demonstrate comprehension on the importance of home exercise programs.
7. Participants will apply gross motor skills to improve athlete/patient function.
8. Participants demonstrate comprehension with VOMS, ImPACT, and excursion protocol.
Dr. Fitzgerald & Associates/
Cedar Rapids Vision in Motion
3225 Williams Pkwy SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Friday, Nov 2 (optional)
1 on 1 from 4:30 pm to 6 pm
Check in 4:00-4:30 pm
Saturday, Nov 3 from 8 am to 5 pm
Check In at 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch from 12 to 12:30pm
Sunday, Nov 4 (optional) 9 am to 12 pm
1 on 1 to use equipment discussed in Saturday's lecture
Check in 8:30-9:00 am
Saturday only $300
Saturday only $230
Saturday only $190
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Rooms have been reserved at Tru by Hilton Cedar Rapids Westdale.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or call us at 319-364-2311.
3235 Williams Parkway SW, Suite 1, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404 - 319-364-2311
Refund requests must be emailed to Stephanie Schwartz at email@example.com. Refunds will be sent via check in the mail to the address given on the registration. Dr. Fitzgerald & Associates will offer a full refund of registration fees if a refund has been requested before September 1, 2018. No refunds will be given after this date. Please see the attached refund request form.
If you have suffered a grievance and are no longer able to attend the 2018 Train Your Brain to See Again Concussion and Sports Vision Training Conference, you will be granted a full refund in the form of a check mailed to the address given on your registration after you email Stephanie Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the attached refund request form.